Passenger Advocacy Subcommittee
The Association has been named to the Passenger Advocacy Subcommittee of TSA's Aviation Security Advisory Committee.
Passenger Advocacy Subcommittee Members
1) U.S. Travel Association, Geoff Freeman (Chair);
2) Transportation Security Administration, Karin E. Glasgow (Co-Chair)
3) National Air Disaster Alliance, Rosemary Dillard;
4) Victims of Pan Am Flight 103, Glenn Johnson;
5) International Airline Passengers Association, Michael A. Cintron;
6) Airlines for America, Sharon Pinkerton;
7) Airports Council International – North America, Chris Bidwell;
8) Consumer Travel Alliance, Charles Leocha;
9) National Association of Airline Passenger, Douglas Kidd.
We have been provided with the following agenda for the next meeting.
Please let us know your views on the matters below by email to email@example.com. Thank you!
Draft Charter: The Passenger Advocacy subcommittee shall provide to the Administrator of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) recommendations to improve the passenger security experience through the use of efficient and customer friendly practices. The subcommittee shall examine issues, programs and initiatives that may benefit from knowledge of potential or actual impact to the traveling public.
GAO REPORT - TSA EMPLOYEE MISCONDUCT